This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.
If the file has been modified from its original state, some details may not fully reflect the modified file.
Walt Disney Feature Presentation ID: Handwriting (1,991-1,996)
I couldn't find the original in good (let alone high) quality, so I decided to borrow a Opening To Pocahontas VHS video (credit to thememorylanechannel) and uploaded it in full HD here! You can thank me in the comments!
This is the 3th Disney VHS Feature Presentation ID-the original variant (Handwriting)!
Here's some trivia about it....
- This logo has two variants:
- A variant with a black-navy blue gradient background with white text is exclusively on the 1,992 VHS release of The Rescuers.
- The original variant ended in August 1,996 with Aladdin and the King of Thieves. Later in October of the same year, a new variant began with Toy Story with the announcer--Beau Weaver--saying "Thanks for joining us for this special preview. And now, our feature presentation."
- This Feature Presentation ID was based on the other Disney IDs at the time.
- Nicknames: "Handwriting"
- This logo has a average bordering on high scare factor (CLG Wiki Scare Factor rating: Medium/Median to High) because some viewers dislike the style of font the words are written out. Additionally the sudden fanfare and announcer might get to some.
Personally, I dislike this logo for the reasons mentioned above. I really hate that fanfare and the announcer (in case you're wondering, the announcer is Mark Elliot) which are both pretty creepy. The fanfare alone is creepy too. The font and animation I could care less about, though.
Please like and subscribe for more logos in HQ like this one, and check out my fanmade remakes of other logos!